In an effort to establish procedures designed to assist in protecting the Tour Provider, and each of them, and Tour Participants from injury, infection or illness due to the Covid-19 virus, the Tour Provider has established the following procedures which all Tour Participants and any Minor(s) must follow:
- All Tour Participants and Minors shall travel in their own vehicle during the Activity and follow the Tour Provider in a safe and lawful manner as the Activity proceeds to whatever locations are involved in the Activity. Tour Participants are fully and solely responsible for operating their vehicle in a safe and lawful manner.
- When not in their vehicle, all Tour Participants and any Minor(s) shall wear a protective mask and maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet (as recommended by CDC guidelines) from the Tour Provider, or any of them.
- No person may participate in a tour Activity who has tested positive for Covid-19 and has not received a written medical release confirming a full recovery and no longer displays any symptom of a Covid-19 infection or illness. Such release shall be displayed to Tour Provider upon request.
- No person may participate in a tour Activity who has a fever, cough, respiratory illness or distress, difficulty breathing, or other symptom of a Covid-19 infection.
- No person may participate in a tour Activity who has recently traveled outside the United States and has not completed a 14, or more, day quarantine without displaying any symptom of a Covid-19 infection of illness.