Tahoe Photographic Tours is the first and most experienced scenic guide and photographic service in Lake Tahoe. With personalized attention, our passion is to share this wonderland with you and show you the best of Tahoe! You will be treated to first class door to door services, including a luxury suv chauffeured ride to premier Tahoe locations.
From sparkling waterfalls, and back country lakes to high mountain vistas and spectacular wildlife, Lake Tahoe awaits your arrival. The tours are semi-private and we believe in letting you experience Tahoe at your pace. We allow plenty of time at each stop for you to relax and immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape around you. Our warm personalized approach and stunning photo opportunities will amaze you.
If your passion is photography at any level, Tahoe Photo Tours is a must for all visitors. Experience the mesmerizing landscapes of Lake Tahoe, incredible waterfalls…mountains reflecting their own image in lakes below…vistas across the lake with the richest blues and turquoise water …all are such magical backdrops for your photos! Our photographic adventures are designed to get you into unique engaging locations for your photography. Locations that you can return to on your own if desired.
The Tahoe Photo Tours Team is always willing to share their vast Lake Tahoe knowledge as well as photography tips. Our passion for photography and for Tahoe is infectious. After traveling with Keith and his team, we are sure you won’t want the tour to end.
All tours include
- Door to door service in a luxury SUV from any South Shore location
- On location high resolution photos of your party taken by your guide
- Post processing of your images by Keith
- Your Photos taken by TPT guides & delivered to you through your email
- Fascinating facts about the wildlife, geology, and Lake Tahoe History
- Spectacular locations offering some of the best photo opportunities
- Ice cold bottled water and all park passes
General Tour information
- All Tours originate from South Lake Tahoe only. You do need to provide your own transportation to South Lake Tahoe, Calif. We pick up anywhere on the South Shore.
- Once you arrive in Tahoe we ask that you please contact us at 530-577-5264. That way we can confirm your start time, as well as which vehicle to look for and who your guide will be.
- Please check the weather and make sure to bring a light jacket even in summer. Tahoe weather is unpredictable and we don’t want you uncomfortable.
- Our tours are designed for everyone. Do not feel that you have to be a photographer to go on this tour. In the same light, if you are photographer this is a great way to get taken to the prime spots instead of wasting precious vacation time.
- Our cancellation policy is that we require 72 hours’ notice.
- Guide gratuity is not included.
- For everyone’s protection, we do ask that you sign a “Release of Liability”.
- Tour $169 Per Person
- Tour duration 4-5 hours
The Majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains are home to thousands of acres of Aspen trees. As fall approaches, those Aspen leaves explode into an amazing show of fluorescent yellows, fiery reds and brilliant oranges. Often in Late October while experiencing the Aspen’s salute to color, you also are treated to newly snow capped mountain peaks making the perfect background for your photographs. Crisp, clean, cloudless skies dominate the fall season causing the leaves to glow with a lightshow of colors and beauty that can’t be missed. The iconic beauty of Lake Tahoe, abundant fall wildlife, and an 80,000 Kokanee Salmon Run are a combined recipe for a photographer’s paradise. Experience this with Tahoe Photographic Tours. Make your reservation now. Payment is not even required until the end of the Tour.
- $169 Per Person
- Tour duration 4-5 hours
The Ultimate Half Day Tour departs at 9:00 am, and focuses on the best of Tahoe’s South and West Shore areas. Our journey begins at a beautiful secluded Tahoe beach, shadowed by spectacular Mt.Tallac. Across the river is an Eagle sanctuary, and you will be able to view and photograph different species of local birds, and possibly even a bear. This tour is a great value and one of the best things to do in Lake Tahoe.
As the mountains and lakes beckon, our adventures continues to back country lakes and spectacular waterfalls. Above the falls, another high country lake awaits our arrival. Climbing 2,000 feet above Tahoe to a high country ridgeline, gives you amazing views. Continuing to one of the most photographed locations in North America, Emerald Bay. Tahoe Photo Tours will take you to special locations to avoid the crowds.
The Fantastic Full Day Around the Lake Tour
- $249 Per Person
- Tour duration 7-8 hours
Our journey continues as we methodically take you around the Lake. As the mountainous scenery unfolds photo opportunities are limitless. Stopping at prime locations, you will visit spectacular Tahoe beaches, and some of the most beautiful scenery anywhere. Climbing a 9,000 foot pass will yield amazing views of the entire Lake and surrounding areas. Only a couple of minutes from Incline village is another spectacular stop, where the huge rocks, amazing water color, and overall beauty exemplify is what Tahoe is known for.