Covid-19 Protective Procedures
In an effort to establish procedures designed to assist in protecting the Tour Provider, and each of them, and Tour Participants from injury, infection or illness due to the Covid-19 virus, the Tour Provider has established the following procedures which all Tour Participants and any Minor(s) must follow:
- All Tour Participants and Minors shall travel in their own vehicle during the Activity and follow the Tour Provider in a safe and lawful manner as the Activity proceeds to whatever locations are involved in the Activity. Tour Participants are fully and solely responsible for operating their vehicle in a safe and lawful manner.
- When not in their vehicle, all Tour Participants and any Minor(s) shall wear a protective mask and maintain a safe social distance of at least 6 feet (as recommended by CDC guidelines) from the Tour Provider, or any of them.
- No person may participate in a tour Activity who has tested positive for Covid-19 and has not received a written medical release confirming a full recovery and no longer displays any symptom of a Covid-19 infection or illness. Such release shall be displayed to Tour Provider upon request.
- No person may participate in a tour Activity who has a fever, cough, respiratory illness or distress, difficulty breathing, or other symptom of a Covid-19 infection.
- No person may participate in a tour Activity who has recently traveled outside the United States and has not completed a 14, or more, day quarantine without displaying any symptom of a Covid-19 infection of illness.